Brad Voge brings 27 years of public accounting and consulting experience primarily in the auditing area. He has experience in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, wholesaling, retail, not for profit and governmental accounting. In addition to providing external audit services, he has been involved with Sarbanes Oxley projects for publicly traded companies as well as SAS70 related projects dealing with internal controls consulting and testing.
Fun Activities Beyond The Office
Brad enjoys outdoor activities including walking, running, golfing, and working in the yard. He also enjoys tailgating at the UTEP football games.
- Colorado State University -Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - 1984
- Continuing Education requirements – Texas State Board of Accountancy
- Continuing Education requirements – New Mexico State Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- El Paso Chapter of Certified Public Accountants