Strickler & Prieto LLP provides a complete range of international tax, accounting, financial, business, and consulting services. Our team of international specialists is experienced in international business structures, tax planning, and general business consulting. Our professionals understand the complexities of foreign exchange and U.S. and foreign income tax laws.
Our International Tax Services include:
- Advising companies in the international impacts of the crossborder issues
- Providing international accounting and consulting services
- Preparing financial statements in formats required by foreign reporting standards
- Translating U.S.-audited financial statements into formats required for inclusion in worldwide, consolidated financial statements
- Ascertaining withholding tax requirements for foreign partners from transactions involving effectively connected U.S. income
- Preparing corporate or partnership income tax returns for foreign owners of U.S. corporations or U.S. entities with ownership in foreign entities
- Completing individual U.S. income tax returns for nonresident/resident aliens and U.S. citizens residing in Mexico and other foreign countries
- Assessing the impact of tax treaties and visa status on taxability of American-source income
- Transfer pricing
- Design a tax efficient structure for doing business in the U.S. or overseas
- Advise on tax issues to consider for doing business in the U.S. or overseas
- Work with a group of highly regarded U.S. and international tax advisors to implement a cross border tax strategy
- Expatriate tax services and tax equalization calculations
- The most appropriate manner to own a vacation property in the U.S.
- The most efficient manner to own a rental property in the U.S.
- Preparing FinCen Form 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Foreign tax credit and tax treaties analysis