Today, businesses are frequently utilizing outsourced CFO services to save resources and streamline their operations. Strickler & Prieto, LLP can provide you with the benefits of a full-time controller or CFO without the full-time expense. Experienced, high-level professionals provide the financial insights you need to meet the challenges you face.
Every business needs the guidance of someone who understands business finance but does not have a large budget for a full-time CFO salary. We provide you with experienced CFO-level talent on an outsourced, part-time basis at a fraction of the cost of an employee. We can provide assistance with budgeting and cost analysis, developing policies and procedures, and other services to help you reach your goals, while freeing you to focus on managing your business. You gain advantages such as:
- Improved company focus on revenue generation and profitability
- Cost efficiency
- Internal resources freed for other purposes
- Faster and more accurate processing
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plan
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
Outsourced CFO services include:
- Key performance indicators
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Expense reduction
- Tax saving strategies
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Risk management
- IT strategy
- Succession planning
- Profit analysis and improvement
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
Scoping our Services
We provide you with the flexibility to select the services required depending on your needs. We understand your needs differ depending on:
- The sophistication of your systems and processes
- Your stage in the business life cycle
- The skills and experience of your team
We will work with you to create a service plan that meets your current and future needs of your business. You select the services that you require from a base list and we customize an approach that suits your needs.
Your quote is not an estimate. We learn what you need based upon the service plan and prepare a fixed monthly fee structure. To the extent that there are changes to the agreed scope of services then adjustments to the pricing will be agreed with you in advance.