John Hicks has been in public accounting for 29 years, starting with Coopers & Lybrand in 1988 and have been a CPA since 1989. He worked on taxation issues for a variety of small business clients including individuals, C corporations and various pass through entities. Several of his larger clients over the years were involved extensively in real estate.
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics - New Mexico State University 1981
- Master of Agriculture with an emphasis in Agricultural Economics and a Minor in Accounting - New Mexico State University - 1985.
- Continuing Education requirements - New Mexico State Board of Accountancy
- Continuing Education requirements - Texas State Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants (since 1988)
Fun Activities Beyond The Office