Raul Prieto is responsible for the firm's tax services and has over 25 years of professional domestic and international tax experience with Ernst & Young, Price Waterhouse in San Francisco and Mexico City, and over 10 years with KPMG in the El Paso office where he held the position of Director of Federal Tax Services. He has extensive experience with multinational clients doing business in Mexico and has served a variety of Mexican companies doing business in the U.S. and U.S., Japanese and Taiwanese companies doing business in Mexico through Maquiladora operations. He also helped clients administer their expatriate programs in Mexico and their U.S. employees working in Mexico. Raul also has worked on several multinational corporate restructuring projects and in creating joint ventures between Mexican and U.S. partners and is fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
Raul spends his free time with his wife, Cindy and his two teenage children, AlmaSue and Alex.
Fun Activities Beyond The Office
Between working at the office and his time being spent with his family, Raul manages to find time for the community. He is a general member of the El Paso Symphony. He is dedicated to helping his local church with various projects and continues to be the chapter director for the El Paso Chapter TSCPA.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics - New Mexico State University
- Bachelor of Accountancy - New Mexico State University
- Master of Accountancy - New Mexico State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Mexico State University College of Business Advisory Board Member
- El Paso Community College Foundation Board Member
- El Paso Symphony Board Member