We focus our tax services on producing client solutions and overcoming barriers. The United States Internal Revenue Code is widely considered to be the most extensive and complex law treatise in the world. Our team of tax professionals is one of the most well trained and highly educated tax teams found in the Southwestern United States.
Our Tax Partners and Managers are each highly distinguished tax professionals with several years of training and experience. All tax Partners and Managers at Strickler & Prieto, LLP are Certified Public Accountants and have achieved a minimum of one advance college degree ranging from Masters in Taxation and Accounting to Doctorates in Law. Our approach is centered on finding solutions to our clients’ concerns consistent with their business objectives. Through our highly personalized services, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to develop tax strategies that help them achieve their goals.
Our tax consulting and compliance services are primarily centered in the following areas:
- U.S. Federal Tax Compliance Services
- International Structuring Services
- Federal and State Tax Planning
- Individual International Tax Services
- Estate and Gift Planning
- Transfer Pricing Services
- State and Local Tax Services
- International Tax Planning
- Tax Representation Services before the Internal Revenue Service
- Corporate Finance Consulting Services
- Small Business Outsourcing Service
- Cost Segregation Services